Thursday, August 5, 2010

Good Day

Nice day today! I had a hoo-haa workout with Jamie (spin and weights). She is one our trainers in the weight room as well. I really feel stronger with the past few weeks. I went to the Farmers Market and got some nice stuff. Yum! I rearranged and replanted a couple pots. Some were looking sad. I had tuna salad bowl at Breakfast Club, our local eatery. I read a chapter of Into the Now by Tolle. I'm trying to spend more time in the present. I think that's why I love gardening and working out so much. They bring you into the NOW, because that's where the enjoyment is. I'm fixing Pasta Carbonara (Eatingwell.com version) for dinner. Good day!

We even got a little rain last night - .4 inch, not much, but the plants sure liked it. Everything looked brighter today.

Have a good one,
Sue

1 comment:

gardini said...

I have upped my stationary bike distance to 5.3 - 6.3 miles on tues thurs and Saturdays
For some reason, i have been hungry all day long this whole week...I have used every trick I can think of to limit calorie consumption.. for some reason this is a tough week. It always seems to happen after a couple of good weeks of losing..I need for the picture to be a straight line...not hills and valleys.
Until Next time