Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Getting up before dawn to workout

I did better today with eating and my new schedule. The hardest thing to get used to is not being able to do what I like when I like, the openness of the summer schedule I really enjoyed. I also got up for the second day in a row at 5 and went to the Y and worked out. It's rough going before it gets light. Yikes!

Tomorrow is the kids' first day. I'm ready and psyched to meet them.

I'll try to blog tomorrow after the big day,
Sue

2 comments:

Gardini said...

I do like to work out early, say around 6:30 a.m. It gives me an uninterrupted day. I have been diligent about my eating and snacks...thank the good Lord for watermelon.

Weight is coming down this week. I would like 2 more pounds gone before weigh in Saturday a.am.

Now, go teach your brains out !

Sue Saari said...

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. I had a rough day, stuff like two classes coming at the same time (one teacher messed up). But Friday was better. Congrats on the great progress this week!!!! Keep it up!