We got an inch of rain yesterday! I was so happy. You could just see the plants perk up and say goodie, goodie.
I just got back from my spin/weights class. I think the woman was trying to kill us today! Wow, but it was a tough workout. My muscles are giggling with fatigue. I think she hit every single muscle group, plus we had difficult cardio with the spinning. "Increase, increase!" she keeps saying. That means increase the tension which in turn makes it more difficult to pedal. Then you hear "run it!" That means pedal faster.
Essi has to go to the vet to get her teeth cleaned. She got to have breakfast, but that's it. She has to go in this afternoon and spend the night. She gets her teeth cleaned tomorrow morning and has to have anesthesia. That always makes me nervous, but Doc is very experienced and know exactly how much to administer to get the job done and no more.
It is still in the mid nineties with humidity the same. The heat index registers at 106-110.
Stay cool if you can,
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment