Well, I went to the Y at 5:45 this morning to ride the bike. Wow, that's early. I know if I don't do it then, I won't do it. I think it will be ok once I get used to it. Plus I've adjusted my eating - more little snacks, healthy ones of course, and less lunch at lunch time. Teaching 10 classes in one day is tough no matter how you slice it. However, I made it through my first Monday in one piece. All I have is aching feet and I would have them anyway you slice it.
Now to relax,
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you...I have some music projects to get done this week....so I am going to the gym tomorrow at 6:30 a.m. We can be "Think of each other while being at gym" buddies.
Staying strict on diet...got to hit 50 this week...
Post a Comment