Friday, August 6, 2010

Down 1, Total of 8.2 since June

I got my pound off. I'm like a turtle, slow steady progress. That's what I want. And I'm never seeing those 8.2 back again! Never, never, ever. I'm hoping for ten by the time I go back to school.

Have you ever seen that commercial for Staples where they sing, "It's the most wonderful time of the year..." and the parents are leaping by pushing the cart with school supplies and all the kids have long faces? It's a funny one. I think the teachers' faces are more like the kids. Just kidding, folks!!!

Sue

1 comment:

Gardini said...

Great Job...8.2 is impressive. I reached an all time high of 48 pounds a few weeks ago, and promptly put back on several...and without any apparent cheating going on...so I am still at it....will take drastic measures the next 2 weeks. As unpleasant as it sometimes becomes, if I am always a bit hungry, then I lose. ( and I don't enjoy feeling hungry) I managed to gain eating watermelon for my snacks...so I am into strict potion control. Increasing my activity at the gym...
Until next time