Several of our friends made trips to Germany this summer. So we're welcoming them back with a little German cocktail party so everybody gets a chance to practice their German and enjoy some goodies I'm making. We're also serving German beer to the adults and lemonade for the kids and non-drinkers. It's tomorrow at 5 pm. It should be fun.
Now for the good news: trumpet blast..... I lost 2.4 pounds (the one from last week and one for this week plus a little more). And so the scale finally did reward. My grand total since my all time high is exactly 10 pounds. Yippee and hip hip horray!
I just finished my workout and I'm off to the farmers' market and then to my room. I'm also having my hair done today. It needs it.
Erin go bracht!
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment