Tomorrow I'm trying the Frozen Assets 2-week cooking day. I have all the ingredients. I'll let you know how it goes.
Today it's a walk with Essi and some gardening. We had a little rain, so the weeds will be easier to pull. I think I'm going to plant some greens to have in the fall.
Stay cool,
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yesterday (Sunday) I went to the gym, since I skipped going Saturday. I knew it was time to face the music, (scales) get it? and I was not disappointed... I had gained about 5 pounds over the last 2 weeks.
So, while you are cooking your frozen assets, I will be working my ASSets off at the gym, and will implement a new rigid dietary regimen.
As I said on your other blog, this is not a diet, but a change of lifestyle including exercise and altered menus.
The truly discouraging part of this, is how fast one can gain, and how slowly one can lose. I will keep you posted as I expect some serious loss this week.
UNTIL NEXT TIME
How true! That is about how fast one can put the pounds on that one has just lost. We just have to get back in the saddle and back on the trail. The goal is worth it!
Post a Comment