These were so good, I had to share them....
"I like to eat just like the other guy. Everyone is going to continue to grow in size as they get older unless they stay active and exercise. To get in real great shape, you have to sweat and raise your heartbeat. They now say that 1/2 hour a day is insufficient to stay in shape - I agree. You would have to exercise at least 1 hour a day, 6 to 7 days a week - most people don't want to do that. I am currently doing 1 - 1 1/2 hours a day 6 or 7 days a week. Several days - maybe as much as 3 hours (climbing days). Eating more meals raises your metabolism. The body does not have time to go into the fasting stage. Depending on how much you eat, you will feel hungry exactly 2 - 3 hours later if you eat 5 meals a day. At the end of the day, you will be hungry but you must only drink water - this will curb your appetite. As you begin to look and feel better, you will not want to screw up what you are doing. I don't want to drink beer or alcohol as it takes at least several days physically to recover (i.e. do as much physically I could do before). Cake or ice cream seems to add a pound or two with every slice or scoop. I avoid it but indulge every once in a while. I love the change in my body and it gets me high. I still eat and enjoy. I love sushi but I eat a small portion. You can do it!! By the way, 1 lb up or down or 5 lbs it nothing. When you have lost 10 lbs and have kept it off for 3 months - your body has changed - not before. I weigh myself every day. I weigh less during the week and weigh the most on Sundays. I weigh myself the same time of the day every day."
I'm hoping more people post comments about what works for them!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment