Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fridge Busting out all over

The refrigerator and pantry are busting. I had a special 10% off anything coupon at Dorothy Lane, so I stocked up on the items I'll need to have my marathon cooking day next week. I froze the ground meat, on sale. Almost everything I bought yesterday was on sale. Then I go an additional 10% off.

Today we're having Mustard-crusted Salmon with Indiana Succotash (green beans and corn), grilled tomatoes. Yum!

I'm going outside to garden for a bit, maybe to the pool, then back to maybe work on a cushion cover for the porch. Just got back from walking Essi and it's heating up out there. Had to turn the air back on.

Cheerio,
Sue

1 comment:

Gardini said...

I had wheaties...not Cheerio's...was at the gym at 6:45 a.m. and did my routine. This week I am being very very very careful about what I eat. I must lose at least 2 pounds this week. Will keep you posted.
Wheatio,