Tomorrow is our first teacher day, so my blogging will be different. I promise to try to blog every day, but I don't know when it will be. I have made progress with my room. I have a few things left to do to make it more welcoming. Today I stocked up my little fridge with water. It still remains to be seen how I will schedule bathroom breaks, but this will be done this year. Last year I stopped drinking water, and this didn't work. In fact, I think it makes you more likely to get sick. The air machine is going helping to make the air sweeter, taking care of all the dust, viruses, bacteria, and whatever else is floating around in the trailer.
I am a little nervous about my eating habits at school. I don't want to go back doing what I was doing last year. So wish me luck on my new adventure.
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you will be fine...great progress this summer and 10 pounds gone...that is 20% of your goal...you are on your way.
I am knocking on the door of 50 pounds...that is since January of 2009...although I have made substantial changes in diet and exercise...I am very tired o the slow pace. I would like to make it 1 1/4 pounds per week....now, go ring the bell......time for class.
Post a Comment