We had a tornado warning today at school, so we had to move to safe places for about 45 minutes. It was pouring when we had to come inside, so my class and I were soaked. So was the principal who was worrying about us and came out to the trailer personally to fetch us. He also was soaked to the skin. The one positive was that we did get some rain out of it. We so desperately need it.
So, my roughest day is over for the week. Tomorrow we have data day which means we get to enter grades for our Early Release time. This is good. I can actually work in my room. We have conferences coming up too pretty soon. Those are always marathon days too.
Weights were rough this morning too because there was waiting at some machines. Not good, so I had to skip two of them. Tomorrow I ride the bike.
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I really hate it when other people are in the studio using the nautilus machines...they change the height and the weights and it takes twice as long to get done... and if they are OLD....forget it....in fact I think that one old lady that was there at Noon, is still trying to figure out how the machines adjust as I write this comment.
And while we're complaining... why do all the oldest people who are retired and can come any time they want, come at 5:30- 6:00 AM in the morning? It's a mystery!
Old People get up early
Post a Comment