I so excited, I forgot to put my message. The new grand total is: Tah, Dah..... 15 pounds off. Hip hip horray.
We just found out our friends adopted a new puppy from the Human Society. His name is Mohawk and if you could see the fur standing up on his head, you'd know why. It a happy ending to a nice day of enjoying the kids and then home for dinner and a good movie.
1 comment:
I so excited, I forgot to put my message. The new grand total is: Tah, Dah..... 15 pounds off. Hip hip horray.
We just found out our friends adopted a new puppy from the Human Society. His name is Mohawk and if you could see the fur standing up on his head, you'd know why. It a happy ending to a nice day of enjoying the kids and then home for dinner and a good movie.
Cheers and happy weekend,
Sue
Post a Comment