Most of my fourth graders got to do "Mallet Madness" this week. I set up rows of instruments, one for each kid, and they get about 3 minutes or so on each rotating down the rows. They love it. It's tough on my hearing. The third graders took OATs today, a morning of tests. They were useless this afternoon. Plus they rescheduled all my classes, so I had all the third graders this afternoon. So, it was an even more tough version of my already tough Tuesday.
On Tuesdays it's about just making it through the day and my two piano students after school.
Bob fixed a nice dinner, meatless, with great pasta, tomato sauce, and broccoli roasted. Ina has really convinced us of the yum factor of roasted vegies. They have so much flavor. You take any vegies, cut them up, spinkle olive oil, salt and pepper, then place them on a flat roasting pan and roast at 425 for about 20 minutes depending on how big you cut them up.
I'm still nursing my heel spur. Tomorrow is early release with teacher meetings after school.
Here's to roasting vegies.
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wed....working on materials for my brother's 50th wedding Anniversary in Florida...lots of details for this production.
Last night I didn't just fall off the wagon...I tumbled out of an Airplane...had an enormous dessert at Applebee's...which tasted good at the time....but..once again...was not worth the calories that I have to work off. it has been over a year since I have had anything like that...and I decided that since there is no finish line...I would getit over with...and get back to business. I may skip weigh in this week
Nobody's perfect. Just get back on the wagon (or airplane). I'm struggling too. My aching bone spur doesn't help, but I'm hanging in.
Post a Comment