I like it. I have it about once a week. I'd eat it more if I could afford it. Kroger has started offering it in the supermarket, but it's not as good as they have in a restaurant. There's a local place around here run by Chinese (yes, even though it's a Japanese thing). They have the basics of salmon and tuna with some yellow tail, shrimp, and the fake crab with avocado. Their miso soup is ok and the seaweed salad is ok. But my favorite sushi restaurant of all time is in Columbus. They have all the choices of fish. I love their sushi special that contains always the freshest most delicious fish and everything to go with it. It used to be called Restaurant Japan and is named something else now. They changed their name, don't know why. This place is owned and operated by Japanese and all the sushi chefs are Japanese. Their sushi is definitely a cut above. Bob likes their pork with rice. I think it is in my top five of favorite restaurants anywhere. They have been there 20 years and have stayed good, even improved over the years.
I did a bit of yoga today and had a face peel. My hairdresser talked me into these once a month. They're supposed to help you look younger. The peels are free, but you have to buy product every other month. I like the basic peels, but the products are getting a bit expensive.
To bed now to get my beauty rest - ha!
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SUSHI ????? BLECH....GAG...CHOKE.....
I have only one word to say about SUSHI
"You aren't going to get me to some dead fish raw"...YUCK !!!!
It's really really good, believe me!
Post a Comment