Ahhh... it's feels so good when it stops... foot pain, that is. My PF has been tempted into remission, at least for the present. I am grateful to go back to just arthritis upon first standing up.
I have been having a lot of fun with Halloween lessons in school. It is one of my favorite holidays and always has been. Kids of course have fun at this time of year, so I am joining them this year. We have a day off Friday for fall break (a little sanity break). I have not missed one hour of school yet. This is good. My air machine is doing its job. Hip, hip, horray.
We have an owl that hoots in the night. Bob had heard him and I finally got to hear him this morning. Neat sound. Lower in pitch than i thought it would be. I don't think I have ever heard one hoot. He is keeping with the Halloween spirit.
Hoot, hoot,
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, I don't give a "hoot" what you say, if you are looking for that school lunch in the Holiday Spirit try and owl egg Omlette for breakfast, and an Owl burger for lunch. that should also rid you of his night time cavorting...(The owl, not Bob)
and we'll all have a 'owling good time, right? I've been enjoyed the Tall Tales with the kids this week and a rousing good witch song.
Post a Comment