I got my flu shot today to keep from getting the flu. You can get it at your local pharmacy, public health office, or of course your doctor. I am delighted that I am staying healthy. I credit my air machine, exercise program and good diet. I want to keep it up.
We discovered Kefir, a yogurt that your drink, but it's got more good bacteria than regular yogurt, even the organic kind. We have tried the strawberry and another kind, both good. It's German in origin, I think. You can find it in the organic food section. It is very good for digestion, good for burning fat and making efficient use of calories. It is especially good for the absorbtion of vitamin C and calcium.
Last for today, you MUST see the movie, The Legion of 1900. It is a fantastic movie that we liked so much we have watched it more than once. Really really good.
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment