I was pretty happy when I got on the scale this morning. It's almost 15 pounds and here's what I did different this week: drank more water every day, cut back a bit for breakfasts, bumped up my weights 5 lb each machine. These are little things, but I think they helped.
Today I found out I have plantar faschitis in my left heel. This is actually good news, no spur and no tearing of my tendons. I got a shot and a bunch of stretching exercises to do. Let's hope they work.
Hope the week's going well for you,
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"I found out I have plantar faschitis" Is that something good to eat? I am struggling with the hungries...I have managed to avoid sweets this week, but have consumed copious amounts of Grapes, Raisin bran for a snack, and suspect I will show a gain....but all is not lost...I get discouraged thinking about losing the next 50...and am currently recalibrating my outlook. Myt next goal is simply to make a slight increase in exercise, and drink more water....HEADS UP: Do NOT Drink Water for your beverage during your meal, it dilutes digestive juices...also 1/2 hour before you eat have either a hot cup of coffee or tea...it gives your stomach a "Full" message and reduces your appetite.
GO COWBOYS (Okla State) ... YEE HAW
Good hints! Who do the Cowboys play tomorrow? Ohio State plays Indiana at the Oval, the scene of our first date some 26 years ago. Yikes!
Post a Comment