Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Have some Easy Lunches?

My most difficult day is done for the week. It was made all the more wonderful by having to run to the bathroom a couple times this afternoon. Something I got from the cafeteria disagreed with me, It seems like every time I get something, it makes me sick. What to do? Don't get anything from the cafeteria anymore except milk. Case solved! I guess I get tired of the same thing for lunch: a small salad from Kroger with some extra vegies. Any suggestions for lunch that are easy?

To bed to get some rest so I can get up tomorrow morning to ride the bike.
Sue

2 comments:

GARDINI said...

Good Lunches....HMMMMM (that was me thinking) OK...First: Go buy a good quality Thermos....Now, choose from, Tomato soup, Taco soup (recipe I sent Bob) Chicken Corn Soup, New England Clam Chowder..heat in microwave, get good and hot, then fill thermos...pack in sandwich bag a roll up of ham and turkey rolled up in low fat american cheese...great hot lunch easy to fix

Sue Saari said...

Sounds good. Will try this.
Sue