I know sometimes I say the same things, but the secret is small long term changes. That's it in a nutshell. Stop thinking about dieting and start thinking about living, doing things that you can do the rest of your life to be healthy. Dedicate yourself to those things and make the small daily choices that make them possible.
Today I mailed an application for my father to receive the Wright Brothers Master Pilot Award, only given to pilots who have had safe flying records for over 50 years, My father qualifies, FOR SURE. Nobody else could deserve this award more than my dad. I think it would be cool to present him with the award in front of the Wright B flyer, which is kept very near to here in Springboro. We'll see if it can happen. He's coming out here for Thanksgiving. This would be cool. But even if it's not available before then, it will be a neat thing for him to have this. He has been flying for 66 years and has a safety record second to nobody.
Cheers and TGIF,
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Do NOT put off waiting for this award to be processed; Call., go there, do wahtever you have to do so that he can receive this award at Thanksgiving. It will mean alot to him and I certainly have a heart for pilots. My brother is retired USAF, eastern Airlines, and American eagle, my oldest son Hal, continues to fly as a corporate pilot Falcon 900's ( jets that have 3 motors)
And as for small long term changes, mine are more medium to large long term changes and most weeks I do pretty good....BUT THERE ARE DAYS!!!!!
It is sent off. I have a call in to the FAASTeam Manager in charge. I intend to keep bugging her.
Post a Comment