Friday, October 1, 2010

Less Water Is Not Good

Down .4 and I know why. I have not been drinking enough water. It's been a bit cooler, so I have been drinking less. I think your body needs the water to process out the weight that you don't need, that to loose the weight. Yesterday morning I was less than this morning on official weigh-in morning.

Sue

1 comment:

GARDINI said...

Ahem...cough cough....could it have been the Bacon? I have relegated myself to turkey bacon which is not nearly as good...but I daily fight the cholesterol battle...so bacon, sausage, cheese, eggs ( I use egg beaters) are forbidden. A couple of weeks ago, I had sausage links....(they didnt have ham)... and they were really good...but I was able to go right back to my regular breakfast plan...unfotunately the same is not true of oatmeal cookies...and for a week i paid the price...however this week has been much better and I am back on plan.