I just made a huge pot of chile today. I put in lots of vegies along with some meat and lots of beans, of course. The recipe also calls for corn. I made this recipe about 2 months ago and froze quite a bit. Every time we warmed it up, it was great.
My foot is better. I am doing lots of stretching. I just took Essi on a short walk, not too far.
It is hot here, like summer not like fall, and VERY dry. I can't figure out why it doesn't rain.
Happy rest of Sunday,
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have a recipe for Taco Soup that sounds similar...I will email it to Bob 1 cup is 2 WW points...Yesterday was a killer ...played 2 church Services...
a Wedding...Reception...and a Gap male Chorus Concert Today I am recovering
" I can't figure out why it doesn't rain. "
Because the sun is shining....DUH ! (oops, forgot that you are a blond,...sorry)
Well.. not really. We are having really strange weather, as in hardly any rain since June. That's July, August, September, and now October with no rainfall. I wonder what is happening to us and why it hasn't rained in so long.
Post a Comment