I read this from TIME on September 13 issue:
" Sure, they're easier on the environment, but are organic strawberries - free of pesticides and synthetic growth promoters - actually more nutritious? Yes, at least according to a new study that compared conventionally grown and organic strawberries. The organic fruit not only contained more antioxidants and other compounds beneficial to healthy; in a blind test, it tasted better too."
Duh... I swear I can tell the difference taste-wise between organic vegies and fruit and sprayed vegies and fruit, eggs, milk and meat too. It's a win win win situation, better for the environment, more nutritious, and better tasting. All these MUST be worth paying a few cents more.
Happy Halloween!!!
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I got through Sunday fairly well....today begins the real test....lunch appointment at Olive Garden ....eat soup and salad...NO BREADSTICKS !!! Then Taco Soup for supper, Magic Club tonight....Starbucks Pike Place Blend on the way to Lancaster tonight...but NO SCONES. I am determined.
Yikes, challenges strike. Good luck! I love Olive Garden's salad. Their breadsticks aren't very good anyway. Keep the faith!
Post a Comment