Thursday, September 16, 2010

Zumba

I tried Zumba this afternoon. One of our teachers organized a zumba session for any teachers who were up to try it. It was really fun! The leader was excellent. She is one of our parents (she has a third grade daughter at Donovan). I really enjoyed the dancing and the good vibes. Everybody was having fun and letting their hair down. Super terrific.

I read in the paper yesterday that only 1/4 of Americans eat 3 servings of vegies or more a day and only 1/3 eat 2 fruits. What is it that Americans eat? It's no wonder there are so many overweight people. I found this kind of shocking. A lot of us are very unhealthy.

It's almost Friday. TGIF. And weigh-in tomorrow morning.
Sue

1 comment:

GARDINI said...

They offer Zumba at Universal Athletic Club where I work out...I much prefer the privacy of my IPOD than having to deal with a group...Zumba seems to be the latest craze and they have posters everywhere...
Anyway, I cannot picture me doing a Zulu Rhumba.....POOF!