We went to the OSU game against OU. Nice drive to Columbus. Good breakfast, one of the best ever in history. Little bits of all my breakfast favorites. LOOOOOONG walk to stadium. We hadn't been in the new enlarged shoe. Wow. It's gorgeous. We sat in the sun, but everybody was. Neat to watch the real thing instead of TV. We hadn't been to a game in 15 years. Yikes! Nice way to celebrate our 25th anniversary this week, although we're going to celebrate it later this fall by a nice weekend away. Good late lunch at a place at Lane Ave shopping center. Columbus and OSU looked good to us. Very nice. The only disappointment were my feet which hurt with all the walking. It bums me out because the rest of me feels so good. I think I might have to do something, like go to a foot doctor again. Nice drive back. Very nice fun day with my husband. We both enjoyed it.
To bed now,
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I looked for you on TV but never did see you...and 25 YEARS !!!! Congratulations...RSG and I just went past 43 years June 3. Time seems to go much more quickly with each passing year.
Sue: have you had your blood sugar tested?
The reason that I ask, is because I have a foot problem. I have Diabetes2 which is controlled by diet, exercise and medication. My blood sugar is now under control, but getting it there did some nerve damage to my feet. (feels like my shoes are too tight) If you havent had blood sugar tested please do so...
This free medical advice was provided at no charge by DR GARDINI
Post a Comment