Saturday, September 11, 2010

26-17 and Dorothy Lane

It's half-time. OSU is beating Miami. It's a good game with scoring, the kind I like. The talking heads are on. I hate those. I wish they would show the bands. That's what I want to see, not these men talking endlessly about every game going on in the entire country with this stupid screaming guitar music. Do people really like this? I don't!

We STILL aren't getting rain. It is SOOOOOO maddening. It rained in Springboro, just a couple miles from here. It's raining in Columbus. Argh!

I went to Dorothy Lane Market and spent too much on groceries like I always do. I love shopping there. They have good organic produce and good meats without growth hormones and greenly raised. They have good choice of the best imported goods, like pasta from Italy - whatever you want. My shopping cart contains about 90% organic/local/green food. They sell local produce when they can get it. I bought local apples today, also local cheese. Plus, it's pleasant there with live piano music and plenty of help when you need it. Then somebody always helps you to your car and loads your groceries for you. I love Dorothy Lane. I should do a commencial for them.

Cheers,
Sue

2 comments:

Gardini said...

OSU MIAMI????? I didn't think that Oklahoma State played Miami....but if they don't... well they OTTO.

Sue Saari said...

I know you think of a different school, but Ohio State University is the TRUE OSU. ha!