Friday, September 24, 2010

Down Another

I'm down another pound. I guess that makes over 14 if anybody's keeping track.

It's looking like rain and not doing it, the unfortunate new norm around here.

I've got a workshop tomorrow. I hate to give up my Saturday, but they are alway good. TGIF!

Sue

2 comments:

GARDINI said...

SHAME ON YOU !!!! What do you mean "if anybody is keepong track..." ?? Another pound is worth advertising and I am so jealous, and happy for you...I have finally given up this week...tomorrow is weigh in, and I know that there will be a gain. The only redeeming factor, is that tomorrow I start over for a new week, and am ready to hit it hard and get back on track.
CONGRATULATIONS.... go pick up 2 Gallons of milk and walk through the grocery store..notice how heavy??? That's what you have lost...and more !!!

Sue Saari said...

Thanks! It seems like such slow going, but I am very determined that I WILL get this poundage off. I am the tortoise!