Thursday, September 2, 2010

Half-time

The Buckeyes have a big lead against Marshall. I'm a stinky fan, because I'm going to bed. Bob's going to stay up and watch.

Good news, though! I got on the scales this morning and I lost 1.5 this week!!!! Not bad for the first full week of school. I'm sleeping in to 6 am tomorrow morning! And we have a long weekend ahead. Needless to say, I am pleased to be going down with the new schedule and all.

Now to my good book for a bit and then sleep.
Sue

PS I'm worried about Earl hitting Rehoboth. I hope it's not too bad.

2 comments:

Gardini said...

1.5 is fabulous...take some advice from one who has just been through it. It is so easy to let down.Holiday Weekend .. lost 1.5 time to party...DONT DO IT !!! it takes too long to lose back if you give in over the weekend...I am slowly losing a bit more this week so I have gone to meat and salad and will maintain that over the weekend. NO SUGAR, NO FLOUR got to lose 2 more by next Wednesday which is my quarterly Dr appointment ...I am motivated.

Sue Saari said...

You'll get there! Hang in!