Friday, September 3, 2010

Great Movie

If you've never seen Julie and Julia, you have to rent it. It's fantastic, very uplifting and sweet. Just the kind of movie I like. I'm really tired tonight. I woke up at 4 this morning, went to the bathroom, and couldn't go back to sleep. So, I'm going to bed right now, read a little while, and hopefully go to sleep.

We did not get any rain. Our poor plants and yard are desperate. Yikes! We're 5 inches behind normal. We've got huge cracks in the ground. Even bushes and trees are struggling now. I wish we could get an inch or two from Earl here in sw Ohio.

Nighty night,

2 comments:

GARDINI said...

And the result is.....51 pounds since January 2009....2.2 pounds this week...down a shirt size....2 inches off of waist...
TA-DAH !!!

Sue Saari said...

Glorious trumpets raise the glad sound!!!! This is soooooo wonderful! Congratulations! Go out and buy yourself something you like as a reward. We are both super proud of you!