Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Getting Used to my new schedule

It's going pretty well. Today was a slightly shorter day for because we had early release schedule. I have my snack for right after school when I have low blood sugar and am tired. This works pretty well to get me home. Today I even played with Essi and went outside to water some plants with Essi. She likes to be with me. You should hear the pathetic cries of joy when I come in. What a greeting! She likes to play with her binkie (her toy) that I throw and she brings it back. And I DID get up at 5:30 to go to the Y. Yeah me! I rode the bike this morning. I am curious to see what the scale will say Friday. Did I loose my pound? I wonder. I hope so. I am very hungry now and am going in. Bob cooking dinner. I think it's pasta d'aleo (pasta with lots of garlic and olive oil). You have to put on parmesan cheese too. Plus we still have fresh tomatoes that I love. Sorbet for dessert. This works well too.

until tomorrow,
Sue

3 comments:

Sue Saari said...

I noticed I'm having trouble forming complete sentences in the posting above. I must be distracted by my growling stomach - ha!

Gardini said...

You should hear the pathetic cry of anguish when Robbie Sue takes my binkie away from me...HA! Not much to report today weight stayed the same, tomorrow I have early gym and do bike for 5 miles...more later

PS:what are complete sentences? 30 years to life?

Sue Saari said...

Ha! So true... 30 years to life. That's our sentence toward new health! The kids said some funny stuff today. I'll have to try to remember and write their brilliant comments down tomorrow. Cheerio.