I unfortunately have arthritis in my feet. It comes as a result of ten years of long distance running (that I loved) and treatment of various foot conditions such as Morton's Neuroma and Bone spurs by steriods, tapings, orthotics, and operations. I have had 5 operations on my feet. It was the best known treatment at the time, but now is not done due to the long term consequences of the surgeries that I now have. My arthritis is something that I have been told by quite a few doctors that I have to live with. I almost wish it were diabetes, because this could be treated. I haven't given up on improving or solving my feet pain. Losing weight has to help, and it certainly helps the rest of me. I wear orthotics in my shoes and have for more than 20 years. It might be time to see if the orthotics need to be changed.
I am having a day of rest today, because a week of teaching is coming up fast.
Happy second to last day of summer. No rain yet and the temps are supposed to sore into the 90s again this week. What in the world is going on?
Happy Sunday,
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so much for my sugar theory...but at least you know what you are doing about it...I can tell you this...growing old isnt any fun...time for a nap...I have to play a concert tonight
We notice a difference in stamina. Activities that used to be nothing for us, take more effort now. Like the game, for instance. We both had to recover on Sunday, as nice as the day was. I don't like this one bit. I'm hoping the weight loss helps ... with many things.
Post a Comment