Monday, September 27, 2010

Finally... Rain

We finally had more than a sprinkle today, maybe 1/2. This is the first in 3 months.

My nutritionist, L, says to have a pleasure basket in which you put some things that "feed" non-food related of course. Stuff like a good book you've been wanting to read, some lotion that smells good, your joy list. She says to actually write it down and put it in there. When you need a lift, get something out and treat yourself.

My dad sent me a book on foods that help you loose weight. I don't think he follows the advice in there, but then again he's 86 and still moving pretty good.

To bed now,
Sue

2 comments:

GARDINI said...

Smell Good lotion ??? yeah, right that's right up on the top of my list.....YUCK...Now how about a couple of new magic tricks (but don't tell Robbie Sue)
Things are starting to get busy. i am planning a Gala Celebration in Florida for my brother's 50th Wedding Anniversary...as usual, it is starting to grow out of control...preparations for Brazil, concerts with the GAP Male chorus...managing guest artist series for Ephrata First United Methodist Church, wedding and funeral gigs, and Magic club...not to forget increased exercise at Univearsal...I need a Piano sales job so I can get some rest.

Sue Saari said...

I am jealous. Those all sound fun, more fun than piano sales. Yes, your pleasure basket should contain YOUR pleasures, not someone else's! Bob says I'm his pleasure basket - ha!