I'm winning the cold war. I had extra sleep last night. Good thing because yesterday I was EXHAUSTED. I fell asleep in front of the TV after dinner. Yikes!
It was a good day. Except for hurting feet I feel pretty good. I was dancing all day. I was teaching them an Israeli folk dance. The boys don't want to hold the girls' hands. I convinced them. They really like the dance, so it's worth it when you have to hold a girl's hand - ewwww!
Now for a nice evening. Just had a makeup lesson. Tomorrow is TGIF and pictures.
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just read that you had a Makeup lesson...who was the teacher??? Mary Kay?
Speaking of Dance; Bob may have mentioned that I am going on a Music Missions trip to Brazil with a Christian organization as the Piano player....in the preparation materials they suggest learning something about the country so that you can relate..since it is Rio...I am thinking about Samba Lessons, Drinking lots of coffee and buying a thong for the beach...that should do it.
Sounds good! Especially the thong part. Ha! I love bosa nova too. Play the Girl from Ipnonema on your car stereo. That should help too.
Post a Comment