Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Snacks and Water

Frequent snacks and plenty of water are the key. Those are my words of wisdom for today. It was a tough one. I'm still fighting my cold. I'm winning, but my nose is sore. But the water and snacks help.

We got quite a bit of thunder, but about 30 seconds of rain. ARGH!!!! But as they say, it's no use fretting about it, since there's not a thing I can do about this.

So to bed with me for plenty of sleep. Oh, by the way, I heard on the news today that they think one cause of obesity in kids in not enough sleep. THAT makes one think.

Sue

2 comments:

GARDINI said...

Words of Wisdom: If your nise runs, and your feet smell...you are built upside down.
Today's visit to the Doctor was excellent..my vital numbers were excellent Blood pressure the lowest it has ever been, weight down 7 pounds since last visit total of 52 since January 2009..
I have news that I will share in an email...too long for here
Stay Tuned

Sue Saari said...

Yee-haaaa!