Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Old Dog New Tricks

I just got a heck of a foot cramp. My right toe was standing straight up and I couldn't relax it. Now I'm soaking my feet in this little machine with bubbling water.

I am curious to see if I get my pound this week. I am suspicious that the bacon I had on Sunday will wreck up my loss. We shall see.

New habits are difficult to establish, but not impossible. You know the saying that you can't teach an old dog new tricks. This is not true if the old dog really wants to learn some.

The week is now over half over. I was looking at my planner and I had already had subs in for me last year and the year before. This year, no subs yet. This is good. My air machine is working very well. I have cleaned it once and it's now zapping up some more bad stuff from the air. I know the air is better in my room. I am pleased. It is an Oreck. So far so good!

I was trying to eat a tomato like an apple today for lunch and a bunch of seeds and tomato juice gooped all over my shirt. So much for my professional attire!

And on that note, I'm to bed.
Sue

2 comments:

GARDINI said...

Raining alot here today. Egg beaters, turkey Bacon, Ezekiel bread toasted for breakfast,
Taco soup for lunch. Johanna and I are taking RSG to a Dinner Theatre tonight to celebrate her 71 st birthday....

Anonymous said...

agree...Gardini....Turkey bacon. Bacon this week, won't wreck your pound, but what you ate 2 weeks ago can!!!!

jamey