Friday, September 17, 2010

Go Buckeyes

I won a lottery for two Buckeye tickets today to tomorrow's game against Ohio U. We're going up for the game. This will be the first time in quite a few years. We used to go all the time when I got seasons tickets as a OSU staff member. So, a nice surprise.

We had a nice dinner at Bravos tonight. And I did manage to loose 1/2 pound this week. It's the Zumba that helped.

Will check in tomorrow,
Sue

2 comments:

GARDINI said...

If the game is televised, I'll watch for you in the stands... today I was up 3 pounds...I am guessing that the reason is that I was on meat and salad for about 15 days, and my system is adjusting back to a normal diet ...this was anticipated and I am not off the program...so back to the limited consumption and continue on...next week I will be down...promise.

Sue Saari said...

OK. I'd like to loose a bit more too next week. Let's both buckle down.