I'm fighting off kid germs. I can tell. I am so healthy I know I'm going to fight them off. Everything has been going well. My air machine really makes the air nice inside my trailer. It's kind of funny how it makes a little snap when the kids are in there. I told them that all the bad stuff is being sucked away to make the air better. They are starting to ignore it. We had a good week, but Friday afternoon I had to write a couple names in my book for strike one. I guess they're testing out my new system. I have a really great bunch of kids though.
I'm watering through the soakers just enough to keep the plants alive. Everything has really be suffering. I use soakers so that every drop goes where I want it and not into the air. It turned cool, but still no moisture. This is unbelievable. Hey, does anybody know any rain dances? If so, dance some rain here in sw Ohio.
I'm nominating my dad for the Wright Brothers Master Pilot Award. It's for safe flying for over 50 years. He certainly does qualify! He sent me a nice summary of his flying - some of it I didn't know. Pretty neat. I must call everybody today to check in. Cassie went off to college, so my sister and her husband are empty nesters. I'm sure this is a big shock.
Have a good holiday weekend,
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ahem...if you are calling everybody...I haven't heard from you yet...717 471-9301...
did I mention that today I hit the lost 51 pounds mark, 2 inches off of waist, 1 shirt size smaller...Monday I turn 67....and the beat goes on....Bob would get a chuckle out of a comment RSG made earlier today...she was remembering the time we went to Annapolis during Baldwin days to make sure the piano was OK for Mr Shearing.... her quote..."Remeber when we went to Annapolis to hear Frank Shearing?" I just about spewed hot coffee all over the van.
POOF!
Hey, skinny Gardini, how about coming out sometime to do magic tricks for some of my kids? I think they would love you. You could bring RS for a visit. Just an idea. Poof, yourself!
OH and Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, dear Ro--on, Happy Birthday to you ---- (imagine Bob and I singing). Have a happy one!
Post a Comment