Friday, September 10, 2010

Another 1.2

Yes, it's true! Down another 1.2. That makes a grand total from my highest of an even 13 pounds down! I think I am even starting to notice. We had picture day today and I wore a pink sweater set I hadn't worn in a while. I got quite a few complements. Some people notice I look better, but they haven't quite picked up that it's weight. Whatever it is, it's nice to get a couple complements.

It was a rewarding day. I especially enjoyed the look on a little girl's face when she got to be "a lady." We were dancing and they had partners of the opposite if you know what I mean. I told them that they were acting like ladies and gentlemen. If you could have seen this little girl's face when she got to dance with a boy (and the cute, not sure he liked it look on his face). Well... it was priceless. Fourth graders are a good age.

Have a great weekend. I am to bed to get some sleep. My eye lids are very heavy.
Sue

1 comment:

Sue Saari said...

Hey - are you busy buying your thong?