Tuesday, November 16, 2010

SWKS

Well, two tough days down and two to go. Was it ever tough getting up this morning! I really wanted to roll over and go back to sleep. But I got up and went over to do weights.

We got a blessed rain today, several hours of slow steady rain. And it was good. It was very good. It was so worth putting up with SKS or should I say SWKS (smelly wet kid syndrome) to get that rain. PEE-EWWWW. I have to say that it's worse than wet dog. They have to walk through the rain to get to me.

And on that note, I'll say good night,
Sue

2 comments:

GARDINI said...

When a smelly kid gets near....give him a good loud blast on the old digeri-doo....that should scare him (or her) enough that a new smell will permeate the area...(ROFL) just visualizing that scene in my mind

Sue Saari said...

Oh, quite often we have that wonderful fragrance in class, complete with noise and oder. Ain't kids grand?!!!