Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sleep on a Sunday Night

Tough week coming up, but nice day today. I was outside a bit cutting off some celosia that had kind of run amuck. I planted some beautiful garlic. Can't wait for those garlic scapes in the spring. Yum.

We've got conferences again this week on Thursday. Plus ME is coming on Wednesday to observe me. I've got some really great lessons on the burner.

I got a beautiful sleep last night. Let's hope it's the same tonight.

Sweet dreams,
sue

2 comments:

GARDINI said...

Just finished last concert for 2010 with the GAP Male Chorus...standing O...we did the Wilhousky arrangement and I was on the pipe organ and let it loose for the ending...full house...great response...did my arrangement of the Beautiful Blue Danube Waltz interspersed with "Heaven Came Down and Glory Filled My Soul".
On to the next project.vation...I suggest that you give a digeri-do concert for you observation

Sue Saari said...

I am going to do a didgeridoo unit, but probably after the new year. Congrats on the music making.