My day was more scheduled up today than during the week. But I did get to have breakfast with Bob at Bob Evans, walk Essi, do yoga, teach two lessons, fill the bird feeders, go shopping for a few food items, eat sushi, stop at Kinkos and the bagel store, make Bob a nice bagel sandwich with cole slaw for dinner, and watch the last quarter of the Buckeyes win oever Iowa, a pretty good game. Then I dozed through a repeat movie.
For Thanksgiving, I'm making turkey roulade (turkey breasts with stuffing), roasted brussell sprouts, mashed potatoes, cognac turkey gravy (it only has a splash of cognac), green beans, cranberries, pumpkin pie. I have to make an egg dish for a staff breakfast on Tuesday. I also bought some bagels today.
Tomorrow I'm hoping to have some time to relax and do nothing. That will be the day.
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment