I was really dragging today. This morning my feet hurt and it was really hard to go over to ride the bike at 5:30. But I did it anyway. My energy level was low, especially right before breakfast. Then I felt better after breakfast. I did a good job with the kids today though.
This afternoon I called my Dad on the way home to tell him the good news about the Master Pilot Award. It looks like a sure thing, but will take some time. They want to present it locally near his home though.
Then my feet were hurting so bad, but I took Essi on a little walk anyway. Low and behold, my feet started to feel better. That's the nature of arthritis. Weird stuff. We walked Battina and MoJo back after they had delivered some garlic. I'm looking forward to planting it and want to clean up my garden/strawberry bed. The celosia had taken over there. On the way back, I had a nice chat with the neighbors including one new one with their dog, an American bulldog. Nice dinner and we watched In Treatment, 3 episodes. We like that show. Now to get some rest.
Bon soir,
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
back from FL ...yesterday Ron Jr and i went to Universal Studios and spent the day....we walked and walked and walked some more...and this week I decided to take a vacation from the diet and exercise...sort of my vacation for the year...got home about 4:00 this afternoon...ready to start the regimen again
Walking is good! Welcome back... to everything!
Post a Comment