Saturday, November 13, 2010

Manna

I think I might have mentioned that we have a new business in town. It's one that's very bad for the waist-line. It's called Manna Cupcakes, and as you might have guessed they make cupcakes from scratch. All they sell is coffee and cupcakes. These cupcakes are really really good with everything organic and made from scratch. The icing is to die for, made with butter mostly. Honestly, they KNOW how to make a cupcake, all different kinds of cupcakes. AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL... I have to STOP GOING THERE. I got four different kinds today. We shared two of the cupcakes. Both were tremendous. I know, I know... these are NOT on the diet plan. Help!!!!!! I love healthy vegies, fruits, herbs, whole grains, but I also love cupcakes.

I did loose .6 lb this week due to Zumba, weights, bike, and healthy eating. Somehow I have to drive by Manna and not stop there, or I won't keep having success.

Sue

No comments: