Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Do What You Can Do

We had a day listening to somebody tall about the Artisan Teacher and what are some of the qualities that make good teaching. He was pretty good and kept everybody's attention amazingly well considering how long we were there. He made some good points and got us thinking. I would have liked to have seen him in an actual classroom with actual kids.

We both voted are waiting somewhat anxiously to hear if our levy passed. Let's hope it did.

Everything was disrupted today including my exercise this morning and my normal amount of activity. It was kind of good to have a sitting there day because I am fighting off a cold.

At least I drank lots of water. Some days you do what you can do.

Sue

1 comment:

Gardini said...

RSG has been fighting a bad cold...so far I have escaped...did my time at the gym today and doing a myriad of tasks to get ready for 2 concerts, 2 guest artists, 50th Anniversary for my Brother and Brazil...I need to go back to work to get some rest...also became an "official " member of the Lancaster magic club last night....some days I just do what I can do, too....like you.