Monday, November 8, 2010

Zumba on Monday and Lentils

Since we have conferences on Thursday afternoon and into the evening, we had our Zumba class today on Monday. I didn't feel like doing it, but I did it anyway. I really enjoy moving my body the way you do in Zumba class. Very fun and sexy.

I had made some Lentils and Vegie Soup yesterday. Was it ever GOOD! It was nice to have it made, so all we had to do was heat it up. Bob had some dental work done today, so he was not in the mood to cook. It worked out nice. Plus I had quite a bit extra to freeze. There are now two soups in there for a little change when we want it.

The kids really sucked it out of me today. I wasn't the only one either. Yikes! Sometimes they are just very tough. This afternoon was one of those times. I had to crack the whip a bit, or get strict. Sometimes it's necessary.

I'm exhausted, and so am going to bed. Sweet dreams.
Sue

No comments: