He made it. Eleven hours and 25 minutes from Wilmington to Lebanon. Worry over at least for this trip.
Happy Thanksgiving, Sue
3 comments:
GARDINI
said...
SEE...all that worry for naught....now be sure to enjoy your Thansgiving Meal...remember portion control...I am going to Gym @ 6:30 a.m. tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving !
Was at the Gym at 6:00 a.m. and now back home, doing RSG's list before family arrives...I need to get a job so I can get some rest...never sleep as well as when I am at the Holiday Inn...Have a wonderful day..
3 comments:
SEE...all that worry for naught....now be sure to enjoy your Thansgiving Meal...remember portion control...I am going to Gym @ 6:30 a.m. tomorrow.
Happy Thanksgiving !
You too and Happy Thanksgiving to RS and your family too.
Was at the Gym at 6:00 a.m. and now back home, doing RSG's list before family arrives...I need to get a job so I can get some rest...never sleep as well as when I am at the Holiday Inn...Have a wonderful day..
Post a Comment