Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Doing It Anyway Even if You Don't Feel Like it

Settling down again is difficult. But I'm doing it. Today was hard to get up, but I did it. I ate my salad for lunch.

I had my toughest day of the week. It rained most of the day with all the kids coming out getting wet on the way. Oh joy! I think I've spoken of SWKS and we sure had it today. My principal heard my National Anthem lesson, pretty good one, no frills, just learning what the words mean and singing it.

Keeping on keeping on,
Sue

2 comments:

GARDINI said...

OK... I am back...I have been disgustigly good and am 2 oz UNDER my pre Thansgiving weight...and it is not fun...RSG is keeping on and has agreed...that once she is there and has done her 35 minutes she feels better about herself and her day....ME...it's the dratted scales that I am watching...but today I am encouraged...sooooo...LETS DO IT

Sue Saari said...

Good for you!!!!