Well, we've finally eased back into normal i.e. healthy, eating habits: 5:30 workout, small breakfast with protein/carb/fruit, salad for lunch with apple and a few whole grain crackers, celery with hummus right after work, smaller dinner with leftover turkey (I never get sick of turkey), green beans, and a little corn leftover from the weekend. Better eating and better exercise.
We worked on the National Anthem today in 4th. They now know what they are singing, as in understanding the words. I had one third grade class who brought in a load of mud, so I had to sweep up after them before the next class could come in and sit. After school I put up a tree, such a nice little tree. The kids will love it.
We got our first Christmas card today. Hopefully we can get ours out on time this year and NOT at the last minute. I love Christmas preparations with decorating and such. It's the only time of year I get foo-foo and a bit cutsie. We have nutcrackers I like to put out and LOTS of boxes of decorations. Two trees at least, well three this year I guess counting the one at school. Christmas decorations are the only thing I really collect and I can't bare to leave any of the in the boxes. Last year, most of them did not come out. This year they are coming out.
Cheers and happy decorating,
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Isn't Foo-Foo some kind of Chinese noodle wrapped around tongue of Gecko? When it comes to decorating, I yelp...see what I mean about relating to Otto?
Well, the weight update is not a pretty picture...I outdone myself on breaking training...and will pay miserably the rest of the month....so it is back to fundamentals (without the "fun"
CAN I DO IT??? I'm gonna give it a shot...BANG !
I haven't had the courage to get on the scale yet. Will do it on Friday.
Post a Comment