OK... it's official. I did not get my pound this week. In fact, I went up about 1/2 lb. I know what did it: the small little things that all added up. I need to get all my exercise, eat good snacks, pass up dessert during the week, drink lots of water during the day, get rid of my cold, and make the good choices I know to make. Come on, let's go. Let's not have the same November I usually have with a weight gain. Let's keep on the program and keep on loosing my pound a week. Go, go, go!
I was fitted with new orthotics. It's all digital now, no castes of your feet, etc. I hope these help with my arthritis.
Have a good weekend, all readers.
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am there with you my chum.....this morning I slept in, did not go to gym or WW...I have a big weekend ahead and leave 8:00 a.m. monday for the airport so this is my only day. If I get everything done I will go to the gym...remember i am gone next week...I trust you will miss my pithy comments....
Bon voyage!
Post a Comment