Phew... long week finally over. We celebrated at Bravos tonight. Good meal and enjoyable atmosphere. They were packed with lots of families, all ages really.
My weight stayed the same. Not what I want, but at least not a gain.
My dad is driving out Tuesday. I do not approve of an 86 year man making a 12 hour trip in one day. But I can't do a think with him. I just hope he makes it ok. Yikes. He found out about his award and is very happy about it. He will actually receive the award at a safety seminar in his local area. That's the way they do it.
I can barely keep my eyes open. Will try to write something more enlightening tomorrow. TGIF!
Sue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
" We celebrated at Bravos tonight "
"My weight stayed the same "
HMM I have had the same problem...so this week I didn't eat out...and I dropped 2 pounds...however in the last 5 weeks it slowly crept up...so I am playing catch up.
Lean pork or chicken, taco soup salad, no potatoes NO bread...
NO FUN...losing weight is hard work..keep on keeping on...
remember that Finnish Sushi you just wrote about
Weight Watchers gave me a Pilgrim Hat sticker in my record book for losing 1.8 this week...I am back on the program, a bit hungry, but happy that there is less of me.
Stick with it this weekend.
Remember: SISUSHI
Yeah, you're right. Congrats on the good week!
Post a Comment