Thursday, November 4, 2010

Less Light

I guess it's good I wasn't born further north or had to put up with very short days. I don't like it when the days get so short. Next weekend we go back to standard time. Then it will be dark by 5 or 5:30. Now I'm up a couple hours before it gets light. This seems somehow better. I am a light person, or someone who thrives with more daylight. I may even have that seasonal affective disorder, or maybe it's just I just feel better with more light. I like being outside and it's more difficult to be outside in the fall and winter because the days are so short.

We're getting rain and the temperature is supposed to fall to freezing, so we may even see a couple flakes of snow by morning. Weird! I'm not ready for snow yet.

I got fitted for a new set of orthotics this evening. Hopefully it will help my arthritis in my feet. We had dinner at Mimi's. It was ok and not so expensive.

Late start tomorrow? Dream on, I guess,
Sue

2 comments:

GARDINI said...

My favorite time of the year is Thanksgiving until Christmas...I always looked forward to Anaheim in January...but forget July and August...cannot stand the heat.
RSG is like you, morning, light, outside etc.

I tend to hibernate and the more that I am left alone, the better and more creative I become, whether Music, magic, Computer stuff, production stuff....also detest serving on a committee...if you don't like what I do....get someone else.
Let it Snow, let it Snow, Let it Snow !

Sue Saari said...

That's what makes the world go 'round. We're all different. I love spring and summer and try to make the best of fall and winter, although I do like snow.